Check out our new Plant Riverside District website here!
Against the historic Savannah River flows a new storyline. After more than 100 years, Savannah is reuniting with its beloved river once again, in a major urban redevelopment named Plant Riverside District. Amidst this 4.5-acre backdrop on the northwest corner of the National Historic Landmark District will be entertainment to discover and cultural experiences to awaken our imaginations. Plant Riverside District will deliver what only visionary Richard Kessler can, experiences that pique our curiosity, touch our every sense and invite us to taste, try and explore. Guests will be welcomed with a luxury, one-of-a-kind JW Marriott and treated to incredible dining, wine tasting and high-end shopping. They’ll enjoy live music and a stroll through the Grand Bohemian Art Gallery. They can play in gorgeous parks or sip cocktails and take in the view. All can find their moment across a celebration of eras that enlighten us of the best of times and inspire us for those yet to come. Plant Riverside District represents the beauty of progress—connecting history to present, Savannah’s legendary river with its storied community, and all who visit to the generations of our future.
• 422 beautifully appointed, luxury guestrooms and suites
• Over 26,000 square feet of stylish meeting and event space
• More than 11 upscale food & beverage offerings
• Live music and entertainment venue
• Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park
• Rooftop bar overlooking the Savannah River
• Curated wine tasting and interactive blending experience
• Grand Bohemian Gallery and diverse retail outlets