The Kessler Collection of 10 exceptional boutique and luxury hotels is proud to welcome the Plant Riverside District development, slated to debut in 2018.
The 1912 Georgia power plant located on the west end of River Street in the National Historic Landmark District is being revitalized into an ultra-chic hotel delivering an electrifying Hostess City experience.
• 422 beautifully appointed, luxury guestrooms and suites
• Over 26,000 square feet of stylish meeting and event space
• More than 11 upscale food & beverage offerings
• Live music and entertainment venue
• Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park
• Rooftop bar overlooking the Savannah River
• Curated wine tasting and interactive blending experience
• Grand Bohemian Gallery and diverse retail outlets